Monday, May 4, 2009

IDEAS FOR POEMS STORIES

Why I cry tonight, tonight i m in someone else s arms
when I look at you, a day without you, love is not breathing, If your gone,If there was a way to say I love you, I hate you , When I smile, Goodnight , If tomorrow comes ,If tomorrow comes and your not there, Our last goodbye, This might be our last goodbye, Thorns and lies, Now that your gone your everywhere, When I am alone, If I could change the world, Waiting for your call, Everything I have to say, Don't you, Tonight I look at the stars and call your name, I wish, her head to me on a platter,Not another love story, What do you mean ,Im dead, 30 day man, Text not Sex, Who are you talking to , Your breaking my heart one piece at a time, Have I sent you to another s arms , Ok, Is this what its all about, Too much information, How do I say hello, Did she say goodbye,Please don't cry, Your breaking my heart, Slow and painful should be a drink not a love song, If you can tell me what everything is you can have it, Chinese food in the park, Where is Patrick, Your beautiful, I will live for you but I refuse to die for you, Why I hate coffee in the morning, Love is a 4 letter word, When I look in the mirror I never see me, Making love to women, 30 days 30 women,long hair brown eyes and a short skirt, My spirit is gone, I love it when you say goodbye, The airport is the saddest place, Why doesn't the world stop for a moment, Olgas , He was a scary man-she smiled, Six youths kill a man, The train @304am, Love is a four letter word,In another s arms,How to sing the blues in e flat , Ecuador or bust , Middle class blues, Standing on the corner for 30 dollars a day, aint no joke , Dale ganas, Dirty Blonde page 308, Billy Osborne can't get laid, What if you only thought you were gay, The female situation is extraordinary, Im great with woman im just not a closer, I hate funerals wedding and the fifth race at belmont, how to get laid in nyc, If I cry will you go away, Hey Puchi where is you Mommi, Perfect, Hey I heard you don't love me anymore, Ill wait , Just wake me when your back/gone, Every morning I wake up with your name on my lips, One day like today, You ruined me, I saw the moon tonight, I screamed atht eh full moon, Jealous, Drunk in your arms, Swindled by your hearr and torn from your love, If you only knew, Today i write to you words you'll never read, I believe in the universe, hey puchi where is your mamma,she waits ny the door,