Thursday, August 24, 2017

I Need you

I need you to hold me close and 
let me lay my head upon your breast while I quench away my thirst

I need to slip silently
slowly
deeply into your sweetness

No questions
No words
No answers

Only the symphony of our bodies exploring endlessly
the infinite possibilities
of lust and desire
An improvised movement of perfection

I need you to look into my eyes
and find everything  
you want to know 
and then, let it go and fade
Fade far away with me
to where our love 
holds the evening stars 
and greets the morning sun

I need you to kiss me
and with your lips devour all my sorrow and breathe in all our love

I need our lips to touch
softly
knowingly
hungrily

I need to swallow your love
to pull your hair to tear you apart
to thrust my desires into your wants

I need to take you
where only we two exist
where no shadow shall cross
where time dares not pass

I need to 
hold you strong in my arms
while you moan hopelessly
wrapping your legs endlessly
clawing my back recklessly
fruitlessly forging one of two

I need to feel every breath of you
to taste your essence
and drunkenly drown my cup
with the elixir of your love

I need you to kill me 
with your lips
with your touch
with your love

I need you to banish me
into the night
into the wind
into these passions
I can no longer subside

I need you to look at me
as if I were just a folly
A game God gave you
to pass away the time

Then try to run from me
 or hide from me
and surely you will find
that I am what you hide inside
and of whom you dream at night

I need you to see me
for the man I want to be
for the love I want to give
for the fool that lays lonely  dreaming of all he needs

A maiden A gypsy A muse
A voice A look A dream
A Madonna A strumpet A love
A passion A moment A night
A timelessness

I need you to hold me mercifully in your palm and pity
Me who you have enslaved with the enchantment of your touch
Me who wanders aimlessly 
in your dreams
Me who waits patiently on your heart