Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The First Kiss

The First Kiss  (A time I didn't want to go home)

     Kiss me one more time I said and I promise I will leave. She lightly touched my lips.  The darkness shielded my cowardice. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to hold her closer. My body was electric.
     We softly open our eyes. I could see she felt it too. We were bound by an energy. She moved her hand toward mine-  before she touched me I could feel her and she could feel me. And I knew I could not leave her.
     We walked towards the car. I don't know if others were near. I don't even remember if the night was dark or if the day had come. All I knew was that I could never leave her.
     Moments may have passed, words may have been spoken, promises made I don't remember. All I know is I would never leave her.