Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She Waits No More (The Seasons)

Rainy Tuesday ,she waits by the door.
Springtime flowers have blossomed and started to fall.
The skies weary cry recalls;
Rainy Tuesdays forever more.

Sun sets,  night comes , summer is old.
 
"My love" she prays, " hold me tight"
"My love" she says, "play your melody  make the moonlight right"
"My love"she whispers,"shelter me from this that makes evening dark"
"My Love" she cries waiting,
knowing that forever
Rainy Tuesdays will be forever more.

Everything has blossomed, everything has flourished...
everything has ruined .
 
She sits self embraced, watching raindrops fall,
waiting for the early bird to sing the morning's call..
Every rainy Tuesday she waits,
Every rainy Tuesday she knows,
Every rainy Tuesday reminds her,
she need not wait
for Rainy Tuesdays ever more.


MCV